You can scan documents or photos in any iPhone model without any third party app getting installed. Sometimes native camera app might not give our requested curves and edges for the document. So weed another app to solve this problem. Cam Scanner is the best-paid app store, you can use that for scanning a document in iPhone seamlessly. Cam Scanner app is free for Android users in Android phones not in iPhones. But here our discussion is “no Third party app” required additionally to scan a document. I mean, build in system app is enough to do this activity perfectly. Scan documents in iPhone app to download here are steps to get more about iphone tricks.
The answer is “Notes” system app. Usually, we use this app to save some information or asking Siri to save some notes. But you can do more besides that. One example for more features of “notes” app is scanning a document. Please follow listed simple steps to scan a document using system app “Notes”.
Simple steps to scan a document using system app “Notes”:
- Open Notes app
- Goto add new note section
- Click on “+” symbol which is present on the keypad
- Choose ” Scan Documents” option
- Camera will be open
- Adjust the document for the scan using camera
- Drag near corners to adjust
- click on keep Scan or retake button
- Use Save button to save
- Click on Done
Additional Features of “Notes” App in iPhone:
- You can add photos and videos using camera app directly
- You can add photos from photo library.
- Use “Sketch” button to add own sketch
- Delete button to delete the notes.
- You can share notes with your contacts using “share” people button.
Conclusion: Here we have described an iPhone system app called “Notes” to scan a document without any third party app. We have provided the steps to achieve it. Please read through other articles in this website. Please let us know any comments or feedback down below. It helps us in writing better posts.